It's the season for hopes, wishes and dreams. That time of year in America where we get lots of "stuff"and food, but not necessarily what we really might want or dream for in this year of war, and world hunger.
My wish list is simple:
- For an end to the pain in the Middle East.
- For enough to feed a hungry world.
- And finally for the children around the world a childhood.
We can do it - donate yearly, or more often to help stamp out hunger.
- VOTE too many in the US especially don't vote. You think your vote won't count
but unless you actually vote - IT WON'T!
- Help somewhere in your town.
Be a facilitator of change in your own world.