Sunday, July 12, 2009

General Convention, July 2009

I have been following the speakers and news briefs that have come out of the General Convention of TEC and it has been a bit exciting. I certainly wish I could be there that is for sure! Today I listened to the ECW (Episcopal Church Women) speaker the wonderful Phyllis Tickle. As I am a huge fan of her writing and have a read a number of her books, I wanted to hear her speak. Since I could not be there the video of her speech was the next best thing. Her talk was interesting, and thought provoking and was impressive as well.

I'm very proud to be called an Episcopalian.


2 comments:

Dorothy said...

This is a lovely site I shall return.

Dorothy from grammology
gramology.com

Unknown said...

Thanks, Dorothy. I appreciate you coming by to visit! :-)