Sunday, September 30, 2007

Painting Living Rooms...The New Night Out!

Painting my living room can be quite a chore usually. It's a large room and there are a few nooks and crannies, but doing it with someone always helps. Today, I got to spend time edging and rolling about a third of the room with my younger brother and we had so much fun! We giggled and I got to know him better. We never got a chance to do that when we were younger since he was 10 years younger and I moved out and married before he was old enough to really get to know well.

Funny, I have three sisters, but I don't know any of them. They're strangers - and not by my choice, but I have a good friend and special brother in my youngest sibling! I think that I'm really blessed in knowing him. Life can be funny sometime, but that can also be a very good thing!

No comments: