Monday, August 6, 2007

Hey, Look at Me! I'm a Grandma!

I love being a grandmother. Okay, everyone is trying to always be "young," but I don't want to be any age other than the one I am. I have never had so much fun in my life! With my own kids I was Mom. Now, I get to be a play partner, a reader, and someone who loves to tell story after story! I can be silly and play all I want to, and that is the best gift I have ever received.

I survived my kids, three rowdy, and hyper-active boys. It wasn't always fun, but I have great memories and pictures in my mind of each at various times through their first years. Teenagers are another thing all together, though. But I loved them - even through a lot of impossible times. But with my grand kids, it is so different!

I love being grammy...I love being a kid right along with my four, very special "grand"children.

No comments: