Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Winds of Change

My garden is a reflection of my visions as a life painter. It shows my voice and the joys, pains and hurts that colors my life in the rolling mounds of green that are a precursor to the flowers that are to come this summer.

I love the varying shades of emerald and forest that shine through the leaves of the various kinds of flowers that populate my little triangle in our sea of grass and all that is wild in an unfertilized space of green. I also have some of the problems that go with the natural world - like an over abundance of ant hills. But it's not hard to live in this kind of place. It does not yell or change its mind as the wind changes.

2 comments:

not important diary said...

Hey, I like your blog. Do you have writing tips? Now I still learning in writing.

I have followed your blog, I hope you follow me back. thank'you

n3os said...

nice blog, i will waiting ur posting