Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Vacation of a Lifetime!

Hi, all!  I am going to try to take this blog to a whole different level beginning on the 31st of March 2011.  What happens then?  Well, I'm on to a trip with my granddaughter, Becca out of the country and on to fun places!

Some of you know my destinations, and the rest will discover them as we do.  I will be taking a laptop to record my days (I'll still have my written journal during the days so as not to miss anything and I'm taking a great camera to capture every moment I can!!  We will be gone until the 11th of course given 2 full days for travel, which should give you some hints, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

Linda (PA_shutterbug) said...

I am so looking forward to accompanying you, vicariously, on your vacation!

celticmusicfan said...

I will be with you in spirit!

nothingprofound said...

Have a wonderful trip! Traveling with your granddaughter: sounds so precious!

walk2write said...

I hope you both have a great time. Stay safe and take lots of pics!

Ciss B said...

Thanks everyone! I'm really wrapped up in getting my stuff together and making sure we have all we need for the trip. I cannot believe yet that we're going, probably because there is so much else we have yet to do!!

I'll keep in touch!

Ciss B said...

Just found out all my hotels in Ireland have free WiFi - YEAH!